As both medical and recreational marijuana laws continue to sweep the nation, many employers are left wondering how their current hiring and drug testing practices might be affected.
In this webinar, we will review which marijuana laws impact employers and discuss key areas on which employers need to focus when it comes to staying compliant in the evolving legal landscape.
This webinar will focus on:
- Current state of marijuana at the federal level
- Medical marijuana at the state level, including an overview of states with laws and those that are considered employee-friendly
- Marijuana litigation trends
- Recreational marijuana at the state level
- The interplay between medical and recreational marijuana laws
- Drug testing considerations, including a short overview of some unique state policy requirements
- Issues for regulated employers (e.g., DOT and government contractors)
- How CBD is complicating the issues
Join Jennifer Mora from Seyfarth Shaw as she deep dives into the changing legal landscape surrounding marijuana laws and employers.
Save your spot today by registering for this webinar now.
This webinar is available for 1.0 HRCI and SHRM recertification credit.