When background checks reveal information of concern that could pose a risk to your company, what do you do? With ever-changing laws, we’re offering a quick refresher to make sure your company is protected and you make the right decisions.
This webinar is third in a series designed to get your background checks… in check. Join legal experts Pamela Devata and Jennifer Mora, of Seyfarth Shaw, to learn:
- State and local laws mandating an individualized assessment of a criminal record;
- Steps an employer should take and factors to consider when determining whether a record is job-related;
- State and local restrictions on the use of certain types of background check information, including non-convictions, marijuana-related convictions and credit reports;
- Information that your background check provider will not report;
- Best practices for avoiding litigation.
We’ll answer your questions LIVE at the end of the webinar. Don’t delay – register today!
This webinar is available for 1.0 HRCI and SHRM recertification credit.